IT Integrity’s managed IT services provide your business with an all-in-one solution to the month-to-month technology needs of your business. Business owners can enjoy this solution on a flat-fee based on a number of devices, end-users, and usage your network includes.
The goal of managed IT solutions is to let business owner’s rest easy knowing that their business’ needs are being taken care of on a monthly basis. Our goal is to have our customer’s continue doing business with us solely because of our excellent customer service. This is the reason that we offer Managed IT solutions on a month-to-month, no contract, and no obligation basis.
When to Move
Replacing Old Systems
Change in Business Needs
Company Growth & Scalability
What is Managed IT?
Managed IT is an information technology (IT) service that’s provided by a third-party contractor. In a managed service agreement, a company like IT Integrity Technology Solutions retains responsibility for the functionality of both the IT service and the equipment in question. In turn, the customer, or person receiving the services, will pay a regular fee to the company that’s providing the services. Even though the focus is on technology, an IT Company should have a great understanding of the business’ overall objectives. Then, an IT company like IT Integrity should use their experience in technology and expertise in business’ systems to meet the objectives of the business. Below are a few ways that Managed IT from IT Integrity Technology Solutions helps maintain your business, minimize risks or downtime, and save you money in the long run:
What We Manage
Our Managed network services are designed to prevent downtime and disruption to your business due to issues or errors with your network. Managed network services all available and encourage to be used with businesses of any size or industry. IT Integrity’s remote management tools and a team of seasoned IT Network Engineers provides a unique range of benefits for your business:
- Fewer problems or disruption due to network issues
- No disruption to the business during setup period
- 24/7 real-time monitoring for any potential network issues that may occur
- Preemptive maintenance to prevent smaller issues from creating a larger problem
- Scalable pricing and bang-for-your-buck
- Ongoing technical support
- Improved network security
- Anti-Virus, Threat Management, and Software Patching updates to keep your business ahead of the game
Server management is essential in order to keep a business productive. IT Integrity Solutions understands that without a server, your business is virtually inoperable. Constant monitoring, auditing, and securing of your server occurs so that your company can enjoy the best performance and uptime your server can provide. Our server management service includes but is not limited to:
- Initial server standardization
- Security, performance, and server health monitoring
- Vulnerability monitoring and patching
- 24/7 emergency response and support
- Frequent software updates
- On-demand server administration
- At the moment, IT Integrity Technology Solutions provides services and support for:
- All Microsoft Servers
- SQL (programming language) Databases
- Server Virtualization (Hyper-V & VMWare)
- Web-based Servers
There’s no doubt that you depend on your computer – no matter if it’s a desktop or laptop. Unfortunately, whenever there’s downtime for these systems, it’s inevitable that productivity will decline. Managing your computer’s performance is critical to continued business success, what kind of system you have aside. IT Integrity’s Managed Workstation Services will ensure your computers are continuously monitored and are running optimally. Here are the workstation solutions we provide:
- Computer specification auditing
- Incident or problem reporting
- Remote event management
- Early-on problem Identification and resolution through Remote Management Software
- Software updates: latest patches and hotfixes applied effortlessly
- Security and threat management tool updates
- Ensuring that your computer’s performance remains optimal
- Day-to-day IT support for all staff using computers and laptops
- Our managed workstation service is fully scalable and applicable to businesses of any size or industry.
IT Integrity’s backup management will give you peace of mind knowing that your data is safe no matter what event or situation may occur. IT Integrity Technology Solutions offers a wide variety of backup solutions that are affordable for any size business. A managed backup plan allows us to:
- Minimize risks that may occur during operation, and ultimately prevent loss of revenue
- Contribute towards your Business Continuity plans and implementation
- Provide you with peace of mind knowing that your business sensitive information is well protected
- There are many different backup solutions that IT Integrity provides that range from simple, local backups to cloud-based file systems that allow for speedy, virtual backups. Backup solutions exist so that the company has to experience as little downtime as possible. It Integrity’s backup management and solutions offers reliable, secure, and comprehensive coverage for both servers and workstations.
Compliance has become a major factor for medical offices, banks, and businesses that store or pass confidential data through the network. Complexity and changing the landscape of regulations and constant developments of new regulations, managed compliance can be essential to your business. IT Integrity’s Compliance Management makes sure your business has the end-user knowledge, risk mitigation plans, and compliance to make your business run as smoothly as possible. Here are the compliance services we can assist you with:
- HIPAA, HITECH, Sarbanes-Oxley, and PCI Compliance Standards
- Retention of mandated data
- Education for employees on compliance standards
- Minimizing compliance risks for employees, laptops, mobile devices & cloud service providers
- Compliance network scans to ensure vulnerabilities are minimized
If you’re not quite sure what compliance standards your business’ technology must meet, then give IT Integrity Technology Solutions a call today. Our compliance professionals would be more than happy to assist you with managing your compliance standards.
Our Managed IT Solutions are like no other in the Tri-Cities! We offer an IT experience unlike any other though highly personable employees and unmatched consistency. Our Monthly Managed IT Services are customized for your business to help build a long-term relationship where our services and solutions have you wanting us back month after month! Having experts in charge of your network, servers, workstations, firewalls, backups, and compliance allows you to have a peace of mind knowing your network is top notch for your business.
NO CONTRACTS, NO SALES, NO COMPETITION
That’s right! NO CONTRACTS! We want you to do business with us because of our excellent customer service and professional solutions, not by obligation. NO SALES! We are firm believers that solutions sell themselves. We want to create a plan that works with your budget to upgrade your hardware/software so you stay up-to-date and productivity stays high. NO COMPETITION! What we mean by this is that we want you to feel like you’re our only customer. Don’t feel like you have to battle other businesses for service. We are comitted to helping you whether your business is large or small.